Helping Human Resources executives reach diverse audiences
Design Trust has deep experience in employee and Human Resources communications spanning over two decades for the world's leading companies, and in partnership with the world's leading Human Resources consulting firms. For example, Design Trust:
How can Design Trust support your Human Resources communications
program? To discuss your needs, please contact Mr. David Cundy,
president, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 203 761-1412, extension 115.
- created GE's first online benefits handbooks, saving the company a documented $800k in the first year alone.
- created Macromedia Flash interactive training games for Ernst & Young, with documented high utilization rates by targeted employees.
- named the "Safety 360/365" program, and created its identity, intranet and education brochures (including headquarters evacuation documentation) for a major global corporation.
- created a diversity education program's theme graphics, packaging and brochure to support a client's commitment to workforce diversity.
- produced multi-language benefits collateral for Seagram and World Color.
- created a recruiting ad campaign for Reznick Group that positions the firm as employer of choice in a competitive marketplace.