Agency services for the arts, culture and education
Effective design is critical to the success of cultural and educational communications. Well organized, clearly presented and esthetically pleasing communications will best enable your organization to reach its public audience.
Design Trust has deep roots in cultural academia. A few highlights:
To discuss your cultural organization's communications and design needs, please contact Mr. David Cundy, president, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 203 761-1412, extension 115.
- Brooklyn Museum West Wing Pavilion (Isozaki/Polshek) expansion promotion
- Columbia University School of Library Service Centenary Celebration promotion
- IBM publication design seminar
- Manhattanville College website design course
- Parsons School of Design Visiting Critic engagements
- Yale University Shield (official Yale "Arms") update