Seeing beyond the product: Taking your technology company to market
When surveying the landscape of technology marketing, one thing is sure: Technology companies that market their brands effectively win in the marketplace. And effective marketing means understanding customers and their needs, competitors and their weaknesses, and one's own products in the above contexts. Design Trust has been working with technology companies for almost two decades, helping them achieve competitive positioning, launch new products and brands, and communicate effectively with constituents. That experience includes:
- A global marketing assessment for IBM Global Services at its founding, including collection and review of marketing collateral from all founding divisions worldwide; the inaugural, multi-language capabilities brochure for IBM Global Services; and IBM Global Services' initial recruiting brochure.
- Naming of IBM's and Lotus' two major learning initiatives: LearningSpace and MindSpan Solutions; naming and identity of IBM's and Texas Instruments' Mwave multimedia digital signal processing chip in under three weeks (including global trademark clearance).
- Positioning, naming and identity development for Transcentive, the stock option compensation application company, commencing with management interviews.
- Brand launch of Viewpointe, the highly successful banking automation company, including introductoy brochure and website.
- Development of a pre-launch intranet for a joint venture technology company, enabling employees in geographically dispersed locations to collaborate, and development of introductory marketing brochure.
- Assessment and positioning for a web-based service provider to the financial services industry, including website and sales presentations.
Design Trust utilizes a scientific approach to technology company branding and communications, utilizing proprietary assessment and analytical tools to ensure credible, on-target positioning and messaging. And our understanding of B2B and consumer marketing means that we know how to translate the language of technology into the language of marketing.
To discuss how your technology company can best reach its desired markets, please contact Mr. David Cundy, president, via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 203 761-1412, extension 115.