Flying higher: Gaining competitive advantage for your aviation company
In the aviation industry today, competition is fierce in every market. Whether your company provides aviation services to end users, builds aircraft, or develops software or technology, you need targeted marketing and advertising; customer relationship management and sales support tools; and timely, credible online communications. Design Trust has provided all of these services for our aviation industry clients. Our experience includes:
- Repositioning Wayfarer Aviation with a customer perception study, new name, identity, website, marketing collateral, advertising and direct mail campaigns. Results: Quadrupled sales and acquisition at a staggering premium.
- Creating a microsite, marketing brochure and kiosk to introduce a new product for a major international aviations services company. Results: Production and launch in under one month, in time for the industry's annual trade show.
- Creating a product launch regional ad campaign with messages specifically targeted to three key geographic markets. Results: The campaign paid for itself in under six months.
- Creating an affinity marketing catalog for a major fractional aircraft ownership company. Results: Immediate partner sales and increased brand loyalty.
- Implementing ContentSpan™, our content management system, to enable a major aviation services company to post aircraft for sale online in real time. Results: Time-sensitive postings with no reliance on technical or agency personnel.
The bottom line for Design Trust's aviation industry clients is marketplace success, driven by our industry knowledge, targeted "Constituent-Centric Communications" messages, and experience with local-market media. Design Trust understands the cultural and technical dimensions of your industry, and will provide the expert guidance, messages and methods you need for effective marketing.
To discuss your aviation company's communications needs, please contact Mr. David Cundy, president, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 203 761-1412, extension 115.