Thalassa, thalassa! Marketing your shipping company
If you own a shipping company, you need a globally-oriented communications program. Design Trust's experience with Navios, the 50-year-old jewel of its industry, points the way. During our twenty-one year relationship with Navios, our agency services included:
- Conducting a global positioning assessment with interviews of senior management and thought leaders.
- Updating the company's corporate identity and marketing collateral.
- Creating multi-language advertising campaigns for local markets.
- Creating a five-language website in Chinese, English, Greek, Japanese and Spanish to reach valued constituents around the world.
- Creating Navios' 50th Anniversary identity, celebration banners and invitations, corporate marketing scultpure and keepsakes (we even catered the HQ party).
The bottom line for Design Trust's shipping clients is marketplace success, driven by our industry knowledge. Design Trust understands the cultural and technical dimensions of the shipping industry, and provides the expert guidance, messages and methods needed for effective marketing.
To discuss your shipping company's communications needs, please contact Mr. David Cundy, president, via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 203 761-1412, extension 115.